1. Information We Collect or Receive
Information You Provide To Us
When you use visit the Site, we collect and retain information that you, as a customer or potential customer, provide through the Site, as well as information that is automatically or passively collected from you, your device or your browser. This information is collectively referred to as the "Information." Information you provide to us may include:
- Contact and profile information, including name, email address, postal address (including zip code), and telephone number;
- Account information, including your user-name, password, log-in details, transaction details, and successful referrals;
- Credit card information , including the name on the card, card type, card number, expiry date, and CV2 is collected and processed by our third party payment processor; graze collects and retains limited credit card information for its records but does not store or retain complete credit card information;
- Your preferences, including ratings you provide in relation to products that are available on the Site and survey responses;
- Communications to us, for example reporting a problem or submitting queries, concerns or comments regarding the Site or its content;
- Any other content or information you choose to provide, including photos you may upload;
- Details of your visits to the Site, the resources you access and any data you download.
- Information related or connected to a social media account that you use to sign up or log in to the Services, or that you associate with your account through our Services. For instance, when you associate your Facebook account with our Services, we may receive your public profile (name, profile picture, age range, gender, language, country and other public information), your friend list and your email address. If you sign up, log in with or associate other social media accounts with our Services, such as Twitter or Tumblr, we may obtain similar information from those platforms.
Information That Is Automatically Collected
We, along with third parties, also may collect Information about you, your computer or device, and your use of the Service via automated means, including Web server logs, Web Beacons, clear gifs (For more information about these technologies, see Section 4 titled (Cookies and Other Electronic Technologies)
- Information about your visits to the Site and use of the Services, the resources you access, any data you download, and information related to the ways in which you interact with the Site and the Services.
- IP addresses including the general information in such address, such as city, state and zip code), unique device identifiers, other information about your mobile phone or other mobile device(s), browser types, and browser language
- Referral pages and links, URLs, number of clicks, pages viewed, how long you're on a page, your search queries and results
- Information about your device, computer and/or browser you use as well as the device's operating system. This may include your device hardware model, operating system version, or mobile network information.
- Precise Location Information: We may solicit your permission to collect precise location information from you or your device. If you agree to allow access to your specific location, you agree that we and our service providers may collect such precise information from your mobile device (e.g., GPS-based location information, longitude/latitude, etc.), and use that information to deliver the content, services, features and products that are available through the Services.
We may also combine Information that we collect from you with Information we obtain about you from third parties and Affiliates and Information derived from any other subscription, product, or service we provide.
Information from Third Parties
We may obtain additional information about you from third parties such as marketers, partners, researchers, and others.
Anonymous or De-Identified Data
2. How We Use the Information We Collect or Receive
We use your information to better serve you, such as by letting you know about new snacks or other products we've added to the graze range that we think you'll like. Some other examples of how we may use your information include to:
- Process your orders and provide you with the Services
- Customize our Services to you, for instance by establishing your food trends to facilitate better recommendations
- Provide, operate and maintain, our Services, including, for instance (without limitation) to administer your account, provide you with order and billing information, monitor use of and downloads from the Site
- Improve the website and Services for Customers, analyze website usage, investigate complaints or website operations and identify visitors to the Site
- Analyze our users' demographics and track sales data
- Provide you with offers, marketing materials and other promotional materials, both online and through other marketing channels, such as third party social networks, like Facebook
- Send you information or content you have requested or we believe you will find useful, including to advertise our Services to you when you visit our the Site or other websites across the Internet
- Communicate with you and investigate any complaints
- Perform market research, data analytics and data appends. To accomplish some of these tasks, we may enhance or append other data collected from or about you to the Information we possess
- Communicate with you and investigate any complaints
- Protect against fraud, unauthorized transactions, security issues, claims and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure and quality
- Verify whether you have had a previous account with us to prevent fraudulent use of our offers.
- Provide customer support and diagnostic assistance, for instance, by analyzing the Information, our Services' integration with other platforms, and the contact information and other materials you submit to us
- To associate an email address that you have provided to us with previous browsing and purchase experiences. We may be able to make this connection whether you are logged on or not, and we will know whether you receive email alerts and will be able to associate this with any other contact information you may have given us.
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
We may share the Information we collect in the following ways:
- With service providers, to perform or assist us in performing any of the functions listed in Section 2 (How We Use the Information We Collect or Receive), for instance (without limitation) to assist us with email delivery, customer and technology support, hosting services, fraud prevention and marketing, data enhancement, advertising and market research services
- If you refer a new customer to us, we may share your first name and first initial of your surname with the referred person
- As we continue to develop our business, we may sell, buy, merge or partner with other companies or businesses, or sell some or all of our assets. In such transactions, your Information may be among the transferred assets or may be shared with the other company or business for purposes of evaluating the transaction.
- Unless you direct us not to, we may share your information with reputable third parties so that they may contact you to offer products, services and promotions that we believe you may find valuable. We may also share your information with third-parties with whom we have a contractual relationship. You can instruct us not to provide your information that identifies you (such as your name, address and email address) to these third parties by sending an email to email@example.com with "REMOVE THIRD PARTIES" in the subject line. If you receive a communication from a third party and you do not wish to receive future communications from that party, you should also tell them to remove you from their marketing list.
- Our affiliate program members receive aggregate information about customers that they direct to us through links on their website
- We may also provide aggregate analysis of our customers to prospective partners, advertisers, and other third parties
- We may share your feedback or comments. If you post anything to this website or through the Services that can be viewed by the general public, we may share that with third parties.
- We may use third-party Web analytics Services on the Site, such as those of Google Analytics. We may also share certain information about you and the device you use to access the Services in order to deliver tailored advertising. See Third Party Advertising and Your Choices for more information including the choices you have. These service providers use the technology described in the (Cookies and Other Electronic Technologies section to help us analyze how users use the Site and to deliver advertising. The information collected by the technology (including your IP address) will be disclosed to or collected directly by these services providers, who use the information to evaluate your use of the Site. Learn about opting out of Google Analytics.
- We may share your Information in any other circumstances where we have your consent.
Sometimes, we may combine certain parts or portions of the Information with each other. For instance, when we provide you with customer support or other assistance, we may combine your account information and other personal information you've provided to us with Information about your usage of the Services.back to top ↑
4. Cookies and Other Electronic Technologies
When you use the Services, we use persistent and session cookies and other tracking technologies to: (a) analyze the usage of our sites and Services; (b) customize the Services to your preferences; and (c) control the advertising displayed by the Services. We may also use other Internet technologies, such as Web beacons or pixel tags, and other similar technologies, to deliver or communicate with cookies and track your use of the Services (including to serve you ads when you are on other websites or the Internet when we can access those cookies). We also may include Web beacons in e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether the message has been opened. As we adopt additional technology, we may also gather additional information through other methods.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies by visiting the Help menu of your browser's toolbar. If you choose to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able to sign in, customize, or use some of the interactive features of the Services.back to top ↑
5. Third party advertising and your choices
If you are interested in more information about tailored browser advertising and how you control cookies from being put on your computer to deliver tailored advertising, you may visit the Network Advertising Initiative's website and/or the Digital Advertising Alliance's website. You also can control advertising cookies from Google, by using its Ads Preference Manager (but we make no representations regarding the effectiveness or accuracy of any Google tools, or other opt-out mechanisms). Please note that to the extent advertising technology is integrated into the Services, you may still receive advertisements even if you opt-out of tailored advertising. In such cases, the advertising will just not be tailored to your interests.back to top ↑
6. Your Choices: Controlling Your Information, from Accessing to Removing
If you are a customer of ours, we may provide you access to account and usage information, such as:
- Your service and transaction history
- Your delivery information (name, email, delivery addresses, billing zip code), which you can change at any time
- Your product ratings, which you can change at any time
- Your payment information, which you can change at any time
- Your dietary preferences, which you can change at any time
- The ability to change your password
- A list of your successful referrals
To completely close your account, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing your account will mean that you are no longer able to log in and place any orders, however we will retain the information for our records.back to top ↑
7. Children Under Thirteen
Neither the Services nor any portion of the Services are intended for persons under the age of 13. If you are not at least 13 years of age, you should not use the Services. By using the Services, you represent that you are at least 13 years old.back to top ↑
8. California Residents – Your California Privacy Rights
California law permits users who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, a list of the third parties to whom we have disclosed their personal information (if any) for their direct marketing purposes in the prior calendar year, as well as the type of personal information disclosed to those parties. If you are a California resident and would like to request this information, please submit your request in an email to email@example.com to top ↑
9. How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals
We are committed to providing you with meaningful choices about the information collected on our Services for third-party purposes, and that is why we provide above the Network Advertising Initiative's "Consumer Opt-out" link, Digital Advertising Alliance's Consumer Opt-Out Link, and the Google opt-out link. However, we do not recognize or respond to browser-initiated Do Not Track signals, as the Internet industry is currently still working on Do Not Track standards, implementations and solutionsback to top ↑
Although we take certain precautions that we believe will help protect against unauthorized access to our Services or related systems, please understand that no security is 100 percent foolproof. We make no promises regarding the security, integrity, availability or retention of the information collected or handled by our Services or related systemsback to top ↑
11. Users From Outside the United States
13. Third Party Websites and Data Collection
The Site may contain links to third parties' websites, or show content (including advertising) from third parties. Nature Delivered Inc. assumes no responsibility for the privacy practices or the content of those websites or third parties. Therefore, please read carefully any privacy policies on those websites before either agreeing to their terms or using those websites.back to top ↑
14. Contact Us
Privacy Officerback to top ↑
25 Colony Road
Jersey City, NJ 07305